Sunday, April 09, 2006

KANTEN Diet .... I am surprised

What I am surprised …

I am Japanese, living in Tokyo.
Sometimes make business trips to U.S., mainly in the Silicon Valley.
There sometimes … even many times see fat people.

I weighted 200 pounds (90kg) 1 year ago. I am 5.9 feet (180cm) tall.
In Japan I was a little bit fatter than most people. Now I am average I would say.
But in the U.S., I am surprised at really many fat people.
This might depend on areas in the U.S. My friend told me some other areas have more fat people.

I can easily understand the reason. SUPER SIZE.
The size of food that restaurants provide is really big.
Everything is on one plate.
It is easy to predict you will gain weight if you finish the plate.

Your mother probably has told you to finish the plate. My mother did as well. It is the politeness. It is the same in Japan.
I heard the size of menu have been super sized more and more today in the U.S.
It will be difficult for many people not to gain weight.

I understand it is more difficult to control appetite. I hate being starved. I love eating.
Then what do you do?

The principle of diet …
It is not so complex at all.
It is to reduce eating or to increase energy out.

KANTEN Diet reduces eating because you eat KANTEN before meal and you can feel full.
You can eat usual meal, nothing special. But you feel full. You cannot eat the entire super sized meal.
That is very simple.

The most important thing is safety. KANTEN is completely safe during hundreds of years.

But you will be tired of just eating KANTEN. There should be mental motivation and ideas to keep doing.
The reason why I have successfully lost 27 pounds is CONTINUATION.
I am going to share the idea with you.
Please come back.

Thank you.

Kenzo “Joker” Jokamachi
http://www.sasae.com/kanten/

No comments: