Sunday, April 02, 2006

Greetings from Kenzo Jokamachi

Greetings!

I am Kenzo Jokamachi, living in Tokyo, Japan.
Have been interested in losing weight for myself because I weighted 200 pounds just one year ago. After doing a diet I have lost weight 27 pounds for this one year.
Thanks to KANTEN, I do not have any rebound at all.

27 pounds per year might Not be very successful diet compared to tons of diet methods in the world. There sometimes “-10 pounds, -10 inches, guaranteed in 10 days”, “surprised I did lose 40 pounds in a month”, etc..
I do not believe these exaggerations which surely, I believe, have rebound, unhealthiness, a lot of mental stress, or even getting into eating disorder.

I do recommend KANTEN diet to all people, even to my mother, wife, friends, or everybody.
KANTEN diet has a lot of advantages;
- Cheap, really
- Purely natural
- No appetite control needed
- No side effects
- Just food, no medical element
- Burns your fat

And I tried various methods of diet to myself. Some were expensive, some were not effective at all, and some were like hard practices.
But some are really effective, easy to continue, and free.

My diet method consists of 3 major factors;
- KANTEN Diet
- Mental program
- Light Fitness
All are really easy to keep doing.
And FREE, except KANTEN itself, which would be $10 per month.

The criteria of good diet should be;
- Affordable
- No big stress
- Easy to continue
- Not so place dependent

I do not control my appetite strictly.
I do not pay a lot of money.
I do not run an hour a day.
I can do that in my home, office, and on a trip.

Should you be interested in the method, please come back to this Blog sometimes.
I would like to share the method with you in a month. I have been writing down the document.

Thank you.

Kenzo “Joker” Jokamachi
http://www.sasae.com/kanten/

No comments: